You are kindly invited to
Innovation Day 2018
Seriously Playfully About Innovating
26th September 2018, Congress centre Brdo pri Kranju
Do you research? Develop? Innovate? Are you interested in contemporary methods of thinking, exploring, researching and innovating? Would you like to meet other innovators and researchers?
9.00 – 10.25 Plennary session
- Shortly about innovating methods. Which are used for what and when to use them?
Blaž Zupan, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics
- A business case: How to start innovating? What is necessary for the successful implementation of innovation culture?
Miha Bobič, MSc. Danfoss Trata d.o.o., Ljubljana
- SPIRIT SLOVENIA’s incentives for sustainable innovation
Alenka Hren, Spirit Slovenia
- Marketing Innovation on international markets through trademark I Feel Slovenia
Government Communication Office of the Republic of Slovenia
10.30-11.00 Speed Business Dating (R2B & B2B)
11.15-13.15 With play to innovation (workshops)
In the workshops we will learn about the following methods of innovating:
- Design Thinking (Žiga Lampe, CCIS and Andrej Drapal, GCORS)
Challenge: Marketing of innovation on international markets through trademark I Feel Slovenia
- Responsible Innovation (Dana Maurovič Anžur, CCIS in Tanja Simonič, UNI LJ), projekt ROSIE;
Challenge: How to achieve effective and more intense cooperation between researchers and companies?
- Google Design Sprint (CorpoHub)
Challenge: How to reduce the risk of innovation
11.00 – 13.30 University of Ljubljana presents its “ready to go potential innovation”
Presentation of ready to go technologies and meetings with the companies.
11.00 – 13.30 Individual R2B & B2B meetings
13.30 – 14.30 Lunch Break
14.30 Motivational speeches
Peter Ciuha, Mateja Benedetti, Josh Ricchio.
16.00 Awards Ceremony: The CCIS’s national innovation awards 2018